Vote FOR Local Mental Health & Recovery Services
on November 6th to RENEW hope for our families.
This renewal levy is NOT a new tax and ensures that tens of thousands of children, families, and adults continue to receive these vital treatment and prevention services in our community.
- The crisis hotline, HOPEline, available 24/7 responded to 12,346 calls in 2017
- Expanded school-based prevention services to 8000+ students in over 25 schools
- Expanded location of clinical services to Wapakoneta
- Expanded housing for people in recovery
- Renovated local Crisis Stabilization Unit to include detox services for people with addiction
- Youth behavioral services space addition in Kenton spring of 2019