top of page

Grievance Procedure

If you have a complaint about our Privacy policies and procedures or you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Board or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with the Board, contact the Board Privacy Officer. We will investigate all complaints and will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.

If you wish to file a complaint with the Secretary you may send the complaint to:

HIPAA Compliance7500 Security Blvd., C5-24-04 Baltimore, MD 21244

bottom of page